PUBG Mobile for Android and iOS finally gets War Mode as a part of the 0.7.0 update. With this update, you can experience War Mode, which is PUBG Mobile’s take on deathmatch.
The first team to reach 100 points wins. You earn three points for killing an opponent, one point for killing a downed opponent and one point for saving a teammate.
PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 update patch notes
- Arcade Mode – War: a new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
- Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
- Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
- Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
- Achievements: added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
- Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
- Clans: players can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
- Regions: check out the regional rankings to see who’s the best.
- First Person Perspective now supported in custom rooms.
- Chat system: added a team channel for finding teams and added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
- Like feature: players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player’s profile page.
- New animations: characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance. Added new idling animation for female characters.
- Main menu UI redesign: main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
- Shop UI redesign: simplified shop UI.
- Multiple crate purchases and batch dismantle: all crates can now be purchased 10 at a time. Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
- Crate Coupons: crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
- Miscellaneous: added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
- Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
- Players can also see friends recommended by the system.
- Added more ways to share.
- Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
- Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends. Added weapon information to spectator mode.
- Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
- Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.