Kawasaki Ninja 300 uses 296 cc single cylinder, liquid cooled, DOHC 8-valve, 4 Stroke parallel twin engine. which sports 29Kw(39ps) @ 11,000 of max power and 27 Nm @ 10,000 rpm of peak torque. Ninja 300 is capable of hitting a top speed of 160kmph.
It is powered by Telescopic front fork suspension and Bottom-Link Uni-Trak with gas-charged shock and 5-way adjustable pre-load / 132 mm at rear.
Ninja 300 contains 17L petrol fuel capacity which maintains mileage about 25kmpl.
Other Specifications of Ninja 300
- Bore – 62mm
- Stroke – 49mm
- Fine Atomising Injectors & Dual Throttle Valves
- Race-derived Clutch Technology & Smoother Shift Feel
- World’s Smallest ABS Unit
- Front brake – Single ø290 mm petal disc
- Rear Brake – Single 220 mm petal disc
Ninja 300 comes in
- Ninja 300 ABS at Price of Rs. 2,98,000.
- Ninja 300 standard at Price of Rs. 3,60,000.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 is available in 2 Color Variants
- Candy Plasma Blue
- Lime Green/Ebony
Also Read : 2018 Honda Navi Launched in India at Rs. 44,775