PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), a popular multiplayer online battle royale game released a lighter and less resource version called PUBG Mobile Lite.
As now, The game was available only in Philippines. For whose who are eager to play or waiting for game in India, here’s how you can install the game on your budget smartphone.
- Download the APKPure app
- Search for PUBG Mobile app and download the APK file
- Once downloaded, Install the PUBG Mobile Lite APK on your smartphone
- Before you start the game, you need a VPN to connect to the Philippines server in order to enter a battle royale.
- Once you have set your location, you can connect to the local server and start a match.
In this new version of PUBG,
- Players are reduced to 40 instead of 100.
- Size of map is smaller at 2×2 km.
- Average span of the matchwill be 10 minutes.
- Absence of tweak graphics.
- No more Arcade mode.