Honda CBR 250R uses 249.60 cc DOHC single cylinder, Liquid cooled, 4 Stroke, SI engine. which sports 19.5Kw(26.5ps) @ 8500 of max power and 22.9 Nm @ 7000 rpm of peak torque. It can also attain top speed of 135kmph.
It is powered by Twin Spar frame type with Telescopic front fork suspension and Pro Link Mono Shock at rear. furthermore, Honda CBR 250R bundled with 12V 6Ah MF battery and support of Self Start options.
Honda CBR 250R contains 13L petrol fuel capacity which maintains mileage about 29kmpl. It is supported by Double channel ABS.
Other Specifications of Honda CBR 250R
- Tubeless Tyres
- Bore – 76mm
- Stroke – 55mm
- Viscous Paper Air Filter
- Kerb Weight – 167Kg
- Racing Muffler
- Front Brake size – Disc 296mm
- Rear Brake size – Disc 220mm
Honda CBR 250R comes in
- Honda CBR 250R Standard at Price of Rs. 1,65,804.
- Honda CBR 250R ABS at Price of Rs. 1,95,327.
Honda CBR 250R is available in 4 Color Variants
- Matte Axis Gray Metallic with Mars Orange
- Matte Axis Gray Metallic with Striking Green
- Pearl Sports Yellow
- Sports Red