At its annual product launch on Thursday, Chinese smartphone giant Xiaomi has officially announced Mi 8, the company’s latest smartphone with premium features. As we reported earlier Mi 8 feature many premium features including Infrared Face unlock technology. So here is a quick overview of key Mi 8 features.
- Mi 8 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
- It comes with 6GB/ 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM variants, with 8GB RAM exclusive to the Explorer Edition.
- The device sports a 6.21-inch full-HD+ Samsung AMOLED display with an 18.7:9 aspect ratio and 88.5 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- A dual rear 12-megapixel camera and a 20-megapixel selfie camera, with 3D face recognition and infrared face unlock.
- Available in White, Gold, Light Blue, and Black colour options.
6GB RAM/64GB External: CNY 2,699(roughly Rs. 28,600)
6GB RAM/128GB External: CNY 2,999 (about Rs. 31,600)
6GB RAM/256GB External: CNY 3,299 (roughly Rs. 34,800)
8GB RAM/128GB External(Explorer Edition): CNY 3,699 (roughly Rs. 39,000)