Fortnite Playground Limited Time Mode (LTM) is back in Fortnite Battle Royale. The Fortnite v5.10 update download size is around 140MB on iOS.
“Playground mode is back on Wednesday, July 25! New team select options let you and your squad set up team battles for practice and training.
Fortnite Playground LTM patch notes
- Players can now switch teams in-game. Join the same team to work together creatively, join separate teams to practice fighting each other. Note: Voice chat will remain on across all teams, future iterations of the mode will offer more customisation.
- Aim assist will work when using a gamepad against players on an opposing team.
- Matches will no longer end if one player leaves the server.
- Golf carts have been added and spawn 100 percent of the time.
- Ammo cans spawn 10x the amount of ammo.
- Removed grey vending machines, increased the chances of higher-tier machines spawning.
- Increased launch and bounce pads spawn likelihood.
- Lowered forced glider deploy height, so players can get back into the action more quickly.
- Increased max rocket ammo cap to 60.
- Increased rocket ammo drop rates.
- Added 100 Supply Drops.
- Chests now spawn 3 weapons and more ammo and consumables than normal.
- Floor loot now spawns three items.
- Increased Chug Jug and Slurp Juice spawn chances, decreased Bandages.
- Added Chug Jugs to floor loot.
- Respawn timer lowered from 10s to 3s.
Playground LTM details
- Drop into the Battle Royale map alone or with up to a full squad for an hour.
- Players respawn immediately unless eliminated by the Storm.
- The Storm doesn’t start closing in for 55 minutes and takes 5 minutes to close in.
- Resources gained from harvesting increased by ten times the normal amount.
- 100 Llamas will be spawned on the map.
- Chests and ammo boxes spawn 100 percent of the time.